We stayed at Bungalow Beach a couple of days ago. I really should have taken pictures of the bungalow, but my camera wasn't working. This room was filthy! The toilet was disgustingly dirty and stained. I understand that this was almost directly on the beach, but before a new person comes in, it may be nice to at least clean and sweep the floor. They were covered in sand. The ice bucket had no liner in it, and had drips of something that we couldn't identify on the inside and out. When sitting on the little veranda outside, we noticed that the there was a big chunk out of the ceiling, where there was extensive rot. The woman in reception really had no idea where anything was in the area. She suggested a restaurant that was under construction. I know that this property is old, but it really needs help. I love small hotels and this fit the bill. They're cute little places, but it was ridiculously expensive for old and a little too funky.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reminiscent of a bygone era, the Bungalow Beach Resort has much to offer those seeking Anna Maria Island’s Premier Gulf Front Resort accommodations. Our gracious rejuvinated classic 1930′s island style resort is nestled amongst the white sand dunes, sea oats and swaying coconut palms of Anna Maria Island. Escape to our private beach area. Relax upon lounge chairs with umbrellas provided for your comfort. Enjoy the Aqua blue surf and refreshing tropical breezes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Bungalow Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bungalow Beach Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Hotel Beach
- Bungalow Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL