We stayed here in April just at the back end of the winter storm so it was still quite windy. We chose a room on the beach and it was perfect for what we wanted. You could sit on your patio and watch the sun go down into the sea, fantastic. Only problem being all the other people from the hotel sit right outside your room! The room was actually very nice, wooden floor, big bed nice feel. Don't hang about in the shower though, I timed it to about 9 mins of hot water! There are some restaurants within walking distance but if you want to go further a field there is a regular bus service.
The staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reminiscent of a bygone era, the Bungalow Beach Resort has much to offer those seeking Anna Maria Island’s Premier Gulf Front Resort accommodations. Our gracious rejuvinated classic 1930′s island style resort is nestled amongst the white sand dunes, sea oats and swaying coconut palms of Anna Maria Island. Escape to our private beach area. Relax upon lounge chairs with umbrellas provided for your comfort. Enjoy the Aqua blue surf and refreshing tropical breezes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Bungalow Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bungalow Beach Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Hotel Beach
- Bungalow Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL