We stayed at Bungalow Beach for 2 nights. The whole area reminded us of the old Florida, without the high rise condos, commercialism and congestion. The bungalows were old as well. The vaulted ceilings makes them look a little bigger than they were. For 80 year old buildings, they were in pretty good shape. They look pretty freshly painted and not that worn looking. Our only real complaints were: the tiny little bathrooms (especially the showers), there were not very many beach chairs and the pool was small. The place is right on the water, although our unit was not waterfront or view. Only about 4 units were waterfront. There are sandy paths winding through the bungalows. There was also a grilling area in the middle of the complex. It is a quaint, quiet place. Not much around to walk to either. I needed suntan lotion and the closest place was a Seven 11 one and one half miles away. Not sure if we would stay there again, but it was a nice, quiet place, with old world charm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reminiscent of a bygone era, the Bungalow Beach Resort has much to offer those seeking Anna Maria Island’s Premier Gulf Front Resort accommodations. Our gracious rejuvinated classic 1930′s island style resort is nestled amongst the white sand dunes, sea oats and swaying coconut palms of Anna Maria Island. Escape to our private beach area. Relax upon lounge chairs with umbrellas provided for your comfort. Enjoy the Aqua blue surf and refreshing tropical breezes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Bungalow Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bungalow Beach Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Hotel Beach
- Bungalow Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL