My husband, my two sons (3 and 1 year), and I stayed 2 nights at Club Bamboo. After reading that this was previously an Econo Lodge, I became quite nervous. I grew up in Bradenton, and we have a broad range of criteria for the places we stay on the beach. However, Club Bamboo met almost all of them. Nothing terribly fancy, but...It is RIGHT on the beach, and the beach was not at all crowded when we were there. We got a suite which had a seperate bedroom (with a door) and 2 bathrooms...essential when traveling with kids. There was a small kitchenette. The room itself was very big, and nicely decorated...again, nothing fancy, but nice. We could watch the sunsets from our room, but there were no balconies. Better to watch the sunset from the beautiful beach anyway! There was a pool. The only restaurant close by, Sharky's, was closed during our stay. However, there are plenty of other restaurants in close driving distance, or there is a trolley stop right in front of the hotel. There is also a Circle K right across the street which is very conveinent. The price was VERY reasonable for the size room and the location. Not somewhere I would stay for a week, but I would definitely book it again for a long weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now under new managment.Club Bamboo South - Where relaxation and fun begin! We are located directly on the Gulf of Mexico on Anna Maria Island, Florida. We are in the village of Bradenton Beach, just a mile North of Longboat Key, and close to all that Sarasota and Bradenton have to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Booking.com and Orbitz so you can book your Club Bamboo South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Bamboo Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Econolodge Bradenton Beach
- Club Bamboo South Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL