Great place to stay and have fun with a group. We had a party of 7 stay at Club Bamboo South this past weekend and had a great time. The rooms were alright and good enough for as little as we were in them. The pool was awesome and right off the beach which was really important to our group as well. Having the open area by the pool was a good place for all of us to get together everyday and get out of the sun. The only issue was that the office was only open from 9-5 during the week and Sunday it was open from 12-3. It was just hard to plan our day and get to the office to replenish towels and toilet paper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now under new managment.Club Bamboo South - Where relaxation and fun begin! We are located directly on the Gulf of Mexico on Anna Maria Island, Florida. We are in the village of Bradenton Beach, just a mile North of Longboat Key, and close to all that Sarasota and Bradenton have to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Club Bamboo South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Bamboo Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Econolodge Bradenton Beach
- Club Bamboo South Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL