We stayed in room 217, at the end of the top floor, beachside. Room was clean, kitchen well equipped, and the AC was cold.
We got great, courteous service from the lady on the front desk, who gave us good advice on where best to find Manatees, and on decent places to eat locally.
When we booked this place, it was pretty much based on price, but the quality of the acommodation was far better than expected.
We wouldn't hesitate to come back in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now under new managment.Club Bamboo South - Where relaxation and fun begin! We are located directly on the Gulf of Mexico on Anna Maria Island, Florida. We are in the village of Bradenton Beach, just a mile North of Longboat Key, and close to all that Sarasota and Bradenton have to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Club Bamboo South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Bamboo Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Econolodge Bradenton Beach
- Club Bamboo South Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL