If you are weary of slick and overpriced lodging and are looking for a perfect hideaway you'll feel as if you "discovered," consider the Pelican Post, a rare property that is clean, convenient, comfortable and an unbeatable value! If you want to pay for bars you don't use, swimming pools instead of the natural, warm Gulf waters, upscale lobbies and the "beautiful people" showing off their tans, this is NOT the place for you. But if you want a relaxing vacation where you can leave your car behind and walk to the fishing pier, the beach, the funky and unusual shops, and some good restaurants, check out the Pelican Post, run for nearly 20 years by Lois and Walt Post and kept clean and tidy by a terrific housekeeper named Shirley. What a value!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pelican Post is just what you need for an easy, relaxed and affordable beach vacation! Just 150 steps from the gorgeous Gulf beach in the charming little town of Bradenton Beach on Anna Maria Island, you'll have a pleasant ground floor studio, apartment, or suite near not only the beach, but the fishing pier, and little shops and restaurants. You can count on a nice, clean, cozy room or apartment, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and HRS so you can book your Pelican Post Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Post Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Pelican Post Bradenton Beach
- Pelican Post Motel Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL