Heading north from Naples we made a last minute decision to stop here for the night on our way home. We were originally supposed to spend a week in the area but due to family needs we had to cancel. We arrived tired and were not disappointed. The beds were very comfy and the sheets clean and crisp. We were in a small studio room with kitchenette and 2 double beds. The room was a very good size with plenty of room. Walk in shower and and window unit a/c that worked perfectly. We were very sorry to leave the next day mid-morning and were so please we were trying to figure out how we could stay longer. We loved the location. VERY easy walk to the gulf beach and restaurants. We explored the island a bit before heading home. I was trying to decide between 3 or 4 star and decided on 4 because of cleanliness, location and charm! Would definitely return to the Pelican Post.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pelican Post is just what you need for an easy, relaxed and affordable beach vacation! Just 150 steps from the gorgeous Gulf beach in the charming little town of Bradenton Beach on Anna Maria Island, you'll have a pleasant ground floor studio, apartment, or suite near not only the beach, but the fishing pier, and little shops and restaurants. You can count on a nice, clean, cozy room or apartment, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Pelican Post Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Post Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Pelican Post Bradenton Beach
- Pelican Post Motel Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL