I booked my brother, his wife and their young teen for a room for 3 nights at the Pelican Post so they could drive down from Gainesville to visit with our mom, who is elderly and was on the island for a stay in her trailer home nearby. Both my brother (not picky) and my sister-in-law (a bit picky) said they were very pleased with the stay. It's not fancy, but it was clean and comfortable and the owner/managers were friendly and helpful. The room was quiet and cool, and the small kitchen gave them a place to keep their drinks and snacks. The price was very affordable for the area and I will definitely recommend to my friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pelican Post is just what you need for an easy, relaxed and affordable beach vacation! Just 150 steps from the gorgeous Gulf beach in the charming little town of Bradenton Beach on Anna Maria Island, you'll have a pleasant ground floor studio, apartment, or suite near not only the beach, but the fishing pier, and little shops and restaurants. You can count on a nice, clean, cozy room or apartment, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com and HRS so you can book your Pelican Post Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Post Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Pelican Post Bradenton Beach
- Pelican Post Motel Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL