My family of 5 stayed in the "Cottage" a few weekends ago. It was perfect. It's definitely a taste of Old Florida, but it's clean and charming and situated in an amazing area. It's not really touristy, everyone is so laid back and friendly. You're a block away from Bridge street which has some amazing dining and shops. A 2 minute walk in one direction gets you to the beach, a 2 minute walk in the other direction gets you to the pier. If you are accustomed to really fancy hotels, leave those expectations at home. This is not the Ritz Carlton. But it has way more charm, and for my money, I'd rather stay in a place like Pelican Post.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pelican Post is just what you need for an easy, relaxed and affordable beach vacation! Just 150 steps from the gorgeous Gulf beach in the charming little town of Bradenton Beach on Anna Maria Island, you'll have a pleasant ground floor studio, apartment, or suite near not only the beach, but the fishing pier, and little shops and restaurants. You can count on a nice, clean, cozy room or apartment, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com and HRS so you can book your Pelican Post Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Post Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Pelican Post Bradenton Beach
- Pelican Post Motel Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL