We have visited Pelican Post the past 4 Octobers for Fall break week and absolutely love it. It is a good value for a single mom of 3 to take the kids to the beach. We always stay in the same suite beca
use it's the perfect size for us plus 2 grandparents. The owners are super nice and always accommodating as is the cleaning lady. It's a quick walk to the beach after stopping at the Circle K for a soda and snack. And the beds are comfy after a fun day at the beach. My sons love to spend time in the common area playing and we have used the grills several times when family visits from Lakeland. I just hate that we will miss this year because of a work schedule conflict but will definitely be back next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pelican Post is just what you need for an easy, relaxed and affordable beach vacation! Just 150 steps from the gorgeous Gulf beach in the charming little town of Bradenton Beach on Anna Maria Island, you'll have a pleasant ground floor studio, apartment, or suite near not only the beach, but the fishing pier, and little shops and restaurants. You can count on a nice, clean, cozy room or apartment, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Pelican Post reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Post Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Pelican Post Bradenton Beach
- Pelican Post Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL