I had read the reviews before going here with my son for a few days recently. It's low cost, but clean and the management is nice. The door sticks, the wifi rarely worked for me (despite near heroic efforts by the management. The only time it worked was when all of their computers were shut down for the night - no idea what that's about and if any readers have a clue, I am sure they would welcome your advice because they really are nice!)
Great location though - just off Cortez so it's easy on, easy off the island. I watched the traffic line crawl the entire time I was there but didn't have to be stuck in it. Bottom line - if you're a no frills type of person and just want to get away, it's fine. Not sure I would have gone there with anyone who has high standards though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pelican Post is just what you need for an easy, relaxed and affordable beach vacation! Just 150 steps from the gorgeous Gulf beach in the charming little town of Bradenton Beach on Anna Maria Island, you'll have a pleasant ground floor studio, apartment, or suite near not only the beach, but the fishing pier, and little shops and restaurants. You can count on a nice, clean, cozy room or apartment, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Pelican Post Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Post Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Pelican Post Bradenton Beach
- Pelican Post Motel Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL