We recently stayed here for a night while on the island for visiting and relaxation. This is an older building, motel style, but lovingly maintained and obviously cared about. There are some really beautiful old tropical plants/trees on the property that add to the ambience. If you're looking for something trendy and fashionable, this isnt it, but if you want a place to stay that is pretty quiet, walking distance from a lot of Bradenton Beach things to do, and quaint and a little retro, this would be a good choice. The rooms are pretty spacious for the price, and very clean. Our sole complaint/concern was that the bars on the main street are open late (good) but one of them seemed to have extremely loud music that went on well past last call (bad) that you could hear at least 3 blocks away. We dont really mind that sort of thing, it didnt ruin our stay at all, and it is certainly not the hotel's fault, but just a head's up if you're sensitive to noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pelican Post is just what you need for an easy, relaxed and affordable beach vacation! Just 150 steps from the gorgeous Gulf beach in the charming little town of Bradenton Beach on Anna Maria Island, you'll have a pleasant ground floor studio, apartment, or suite near not only the beach, but the fishing pier, and little shops and restaurants. You can count on a nice, clean, cozy room or apartment, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Pelican Post Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Post Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Pelican Post Bradenton Beach
- Pelican Post Motel Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL