Pelican Post
$180
$171
Tradewinds Beach Resort(Bradenton Beach)
$269
$135
  • Pool
$178
Travelocity
Queen's Gate Resort(Bradenton Beach)
$180
Orbitz.com
Tortuga Beach Resort(Bradenton Beach)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Island Time Inn(Bradenton Beach)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfall breakold style motelfree bikestwo blocksbridge streetmin walkking studiowindow unitrestaurants and shopsper nightmain roadnext yearget awaypost officeperfect locationfull kitchenanna maria island is
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 29, 2011

The Pelican Post is the perfect place to unwind. Wonderful setting - close to the beach and the bay. Clean, well maintained and affordable rooms. As always, we were made to feel very welcome by all the staff who were very helpful and knowledgeable about the area. We spent most mornings enjoying the sunshine and relaxing in the garden under the palm trees. Great choice of restaurants within walking distance.

Already planning our next visit!

Room Tip: Stayed in several different layouts - loved them all!
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Margaret T
Reviewed October 17, 2011

We have stayed her for years, always clean, always affordable. I also recommend it to anyone headed to Bradenton. Only about a 3 minute walk to the beautiful Gulf
Coast beaches!

• Stayed: July 2011
3  Thank Christina M
Reviewed May 7, 2011

I stayed here on my own sans family on a much needed weekend birthday getaway for the first time in 2009. I stayed in the king suite which was absolutley perfect for what I was looking for, budget friendly with close proximity to beach, restaurants and shopping. It's not high end so don't expect that, but it's clean, comfortable and close in. I booked again for my birthday June of 2010 and this time brought the family along. We stayed 3 nights and had a great time.It was awesome having several different eateries (I highly recommend The Beach House for great food and sunsets), the pier, shopping, a mini golf course and the beach within such close walking distance, especially having a four year old. We plan on staying again this year on my birthday if they have an opening for the king suite. It's become our new tradition.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank wildwoodflower77
Reviewed December 22, 2010

Went there for a relaxing time to get away from everything for a while. Nicole helped us with everything, where to fish, where to eat, where to listen to a little music and unwind from a relaxing day. The accomodations were excellent, and I mean in every way... it was clean, comfortable, and close to everything. And I will mention extremely affordable. Listen to me, if you're in that area, The Pelican Post is a must. Larry Williams.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
5  Thank llwj43
Reviewed December 2, 2010

we were the guests (from Germany) that "no1intheworld - see comment below" recommended to stay there. we arrived very late and nicoll really did a great job in helping us to get this room for one night. The room was clean but new furniture would help to make it more enjoyable for a longer residence.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple