Pelican Post
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Island Time Inn(Bradenton Beach)
Island Getaway(Bradenton Beach)
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
Queen's Gate Resort(Bradenton Beach)
View Hotel
Tortuga Beach Resort(Bradenton Beach)
View Hotel
Tradewinds Beach Resort(Bradenton Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewsfall breakold style motelfree bikestwo blocksbridge streetmin walkking studiowindow unitrestaurants and shopsper nightmain roadnext yearget awaypost officeperfect locationfull kitchenanna maria island is
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 17, 2011

We have stayed her for years, always clean, always affordable. I also recommend it to anyone headed to Bradenton. Only about a 3 minute walk to the beautiful Gulf
Coast beaches!

• Stayed: July 2011
3  Thank Christina M
Reviewed May 7, 2011

I stayed here on my own sans family on a much needed weekend birthday getaway for the first time in 2009. I stayed in the king suite which was absolutley perfect for what I was looking for, budget friendly with close proximity to beach, restaurants and shopping. It's not high end so don't expect that, but it's clean, comfortable and close in. I booked again for my birthday June of 2010 and this time brought the family along. We stayed 3 nights and had a great time.It was awesome having several different eateries (I highly recommend The Beach House for great food and sunsets), the pier, shopping, a mini golf course and the beach within such close walking distance, especially having a four year old. We plan on staying again this year on my birthday if they have an opening for the king suite. It's become our new tradition.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank wildwoodflower77
Reviewed December 22, 2010

Went there for a relaxing time to get away from everything for a while. Nicole helped us with everything, where to fish, where to eat, where to listen to a little music and unwind from a relaxing day. The accomodations were excellent, and I mean in every way... it was clean, comfortable, and close to everything. And I will mention extremely affordable. Listen to me, if you're in that area, The Pelican Post is a must. Larry Williams.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
5  Thank llwj43
Reviewed December 2, 2010

we were the guests (from Germany) that "no1intheworld - see comment below" recommended to stay there. we arrived very late and nicoll really did a great job in helping us to get this room for one night. The room was clean but new furniture would help to make it more enjoyable for a longer residence.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
4  Thank kirsch_10
Reviewed October 11, 2010

To Whom it may concern,

Just to inform you of the exceptional Employee Service I received by Nicole. Her professional world class service is a value added for the Pelican Post. Her warm professional greeting when I contacted her told me right off that this was a hotel that I wanted to do business with. Mind you this was after normal business hours yet, her positive accommodating attitude was in such exceptional fashion that I feel compelled to make note of it. She went out of her way to meet my guests at the studio apartment. Even though my guests arrived late and left to do comparison shopping, Nicole was exceptionally patient, supportive, and understanding. She went out of her way to make sure that our guests got situated in a most pleasant and enjoyable manner. Her responses to questions and requests always hit the mark and were always handled very professionally. She certainly would be a reason for us sending more guests to reside at the Pelican Post..

Thanks again Nicole for your very professional help and work ethic.

Mark A