We rented a room on the 2nd level of this hotel overlooking the pool and were part of a wedding party. The office staff and cleaning crew were friendly and professional. The room was tidy and decent size, which was great considering the price we paid during Easter weekend.
The room's kitchenette included a full size refrigerator, sink, stove, pots/pans and utensils. The bathroom was clean and adequate. The bed was pretty comfortable. Right outside our room was a terrace area with patio table and chair, not private but pleasant for outside chilling. The lounge chairs and gazebo by the pool were nice.
The best part about this hotel is its proximity to the beach! It's literally a 100 steps from the wide open public beach. The only catch and warning I have to give is be very cautious crossing the street to the beach because the hotel is located at a blind corner and it is better to walk further up the road before crossing at the straight part.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated inside and out, we re-opened in March 2012! A Superior Small Lodging Property, the Tropic Isle Inn and its staff focus on providing true hospitality on the south Florida Gulf Coast. Offering complimentary beach chairs, umbrellas, toys and beach towels, even portable beds, we at Tropic Isle want to make sure your expectations are not only met, but exceeded.Pets are always welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Tropic Isle Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropic Isle Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Tropic Isle Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL