All reviewson anna maria islandacross the streetstaff was extremely welcominggreat seafoodjetted tubfloor roomspur of the momentgas grillwonderful placeseparate bedroomnice poolliving areaaccommodationsvacationbeachchairslandscaping
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Loved this adorable Inn. The staff was very kind and helpful. Our room was perfect..mattress a bit hard but better than too soft. Across the street from the beach. A little scary to cross the road as it's right on a blind corner. Add a big mirror, maybe? The pool was lovely and enjoyable. You really can't go wrong with this picturesque place. They even let your doggies stay! Included is beach chairs and towels. I would absolutely return!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sue B
Reviewed February 22, 2014

It was our first time staying and it was a great decision. My sisters and I shared a townhouse which was steps from the pool and just across the road from the water. We came to celebrate our brother's 60th Birthday and were able to enjoy his company, his wife's and all of us both in the unit and by the pool. We will be back!

Room Tip: Check out all the rooms as it depends on how many people are in your party! The second floor had balconies off of both bedrooms.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed December 20, 2013

We have been staying at this small resort for the last few years & absolutely love it.
Each visit has been a real joy! The newly remodeled rooms are very, very nice. The property is beautifully landscaped & we like the fact that it is a smaller property with approximately 15 units. The unit we prefer gives us a great view of the beautiful sunset each night unless we feel like leisurely walking across the street to watch the sun set while strolling on the beach. We definitely plan future return trips.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 13, 2013

For my 67th birthday my wife and I stayed at this hotel. I have always wanted to check this island out and I highly satisfied . We came down from Jacksonvile for the weekend It was our first time in awhile staying in private resort, The accommdations at this resort were excellent . We stayed in a studio bedroomit very nicely layed out. We did not eat in but they had a small kitchnette sit up and had everything you needed. The grounds were beautiful and extremely clean. I have stayed at alot of 4 and 5 star hotels but this one could compete with the best of them. From the time we checked in to the time we left the front desk agents were extremely friendly and very helpful. It was November 10 2013 when we visited this resort so it was off season but still had a fun time. They have a heated pool and I highly recommand trying it out was very warm and very relaxing.. Also treat yourself to the jet tub we did and enjoyed that too. I can not say enough about this place. It definitely has that old florida flare and will recommand anyone wanting to get away for a long or short weekend to the beach to go to Tropic Isle Beach Resort you will not be disappointed. Oh! the island was great too.

Room Tip: If going for the weekend or just a few days take a Studio bedroom rm #11 get a few of everything including the Gulf and over looks the pool. Request upstairs just one flight up
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 19, 2013

This was our 1st visit back to Tropic Isle since the new owners, AMIR, remodeled the resort. My wife and I have stayed here several times in the past 10 years. The quaint charm of the resort has been maintained, the decor and furnishings updated. The 2-story building in the back was gutted and the studio and one bedroom units rebuilt with central air, new plumbing fixtures, and furnishing including flat screen TV's. VERY NICE! For guest travelling from out of town, there is nothing you will need to enjoy the beach. The resort provides the usually beach towels, but provides umbrellas and chairs. The staff is especially friendly, with Kim (5 years) manning the office during the weekdays. The office also has a small "gift shop" that carries "last minute" needed items. If there is one issue that the owners should address is crossing the street from the resort to the beach. The resort is located on a sharp blind curve that makes the northbound traffic hidden until the vehicles are almost on top of you. This should be a concern for families with young children. A traffic mirror would solve the problem. Returning from the beach the crossing is not an issue as you can see the traffic from both directions. We will continue to make Tropic Isle our favorite getaway destination on Anna Maria Island.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple