Tortuga Beach Resort(Bradenton Beach)
$249
$239
$176
$127
HIExpress.com
Zota Beach Resort(Longboat Key)
$259
$182
Preferred Hotels
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Bird's Nest Apts(Bradenton Beach)
Priceline
TripAdvisor
All reviewson anna maria islandacross the streetstaff was extremely welcominggreat seafoodsmall placelate arrivaljetted tubfloor roomspur of the momentgas grillwonderful placeseparate bedroomnice poolliving areaaccommodationsvacationflorida
Reviewed August 20, 2013

As a single mom of 4, traveling can be very nerve wracking, but I really enjoyed our stay at Tropic Isle Beach Resort!
The staff are very helpful and the accomodations are terrific!
I had everything I needed at my fingertips and lots of helpful info/recommendations from the staff about where to go and how to get there.
The whole area was well layed out and clean. The location is great, restaurants/grocery stores/beach , pool and shopping are all in walking or trolley range and our parking was right outside the back door. The room was just what we needed with a kitchen, bedroom, pull out sofa bed and bathroom, it had a nice porch and access into the courtyard with a pool and bar -b-que.
They had lots of local info and we'd recommend taking one of the boat tours..thx guys!

Room Tip: They make use of every inch, the rooms can be a little small,but have everything you need...make sure you follow the recommendations for how many people are in your party...the room is sized exactly for that number.The upper floors have great views.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Teresa A
Reviewed July 21, 2013

On a long strip of old Florida beach properties I thought it would be nice but a little worn. I was wrong. The room looked brand new. The whole place looked like and was so clean I felt like the first person to stay in that room! Family member that stayed elsewhere were coming to spend time with us (and the Tropic Isle's pool). They provide towels and chairs to take over to the private beach and a large ice machine is provided. This is a small place so it has a great 'Family run' feel. I especially liked the little front porch with a table and chairs outside each room overlooking the pool. It will be my first choice next time I visit Anna Maria Island!

Room Tip: Request a downstairs room to be steps away from the pool!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 28, 2013

My wife and I were pleasantly surprised when we arrived at Tropic Isle for what was expected to be one of the busiest weekends of the year on Anna Maria Island. Tropic Isle is perfectly situated a few blocks away from some larger more crowded resorts, which allowed us to stay near the action, but still enjoy a quiet, secluded tropical getaway we desperately needed. The room was immaculate and recently updated. The staff was courteous and attentive without being in our face constantly. When we needed them they were there. The rest of time it felt like we owned the joint. Parking was a breeze. The first day I was a little afraid to move my car for fear of loosing my spot, but as it turned out we were able to come and go all weekend without ever struggling to find a space. The beach was of course gorgeous and strangely uncrowded. We really loved it and will definitely be headed back in the near future.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Jason O
Reviewed June 28, 2013

My husband and I stayed in one of their studio rooms in June 2013. The place was amazing. Everything was beautifully decorated, there was plenty of space and it had a jacuzzi tub which was relaxing. Very nice that it had a full size fridge and a 2 burner stove. The grounds are gorgeous and you really feel like you are at a resort just steps away from the beach.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Traci S
Reviewed June 24, 2013

The Tropic Isle Beach Resort in Bradenton Beach was the so beautiful and peaceful. I won the vacation on the Radio, however given the opportunity I will return and stay at the Tropic Isle Beach Resort again. Our Luxuary Studio on the 2nd floor was stunning. Beautifully decorated and well accomodating. It had everything we needed and then some. Our partial view of the ocean was spectacular for the sunset. Our son and grandkids came for one of the three days my husband and I had, and they had a blast. There is a private beach there for the tenants and shells galore. The whole experience was 5+ spectacular.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple