This was our first time on Anna Maria Island, what a surprise. The Tropic Isle Beach Resort was everything it said it was and more. We stayed in room No. 2, it was spacious and newly decorated in nice flordia colors. Upon checking in the staff was very friendly and helpful showing us on the complimentary map of places to eat and shop. The heated pool was right outside our door or in 2 minutes you could be sitting in the white sand of the gulf if you prefer.The complex was landscaped wonderfully and parking was close. The trolly stop was just a short walk away and takes you from one end of the island to the other, we hardly drove in the 8 days we stayed there. We will come back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated inside and out, we re-opened in March 2012! A Superior Small Lodging Property, the Tropic Isle Inn and its staff focus on providing true hospitality on the south Florida Gulf Coast. Offering complimentary beach chairs, umbrellas, toys and beach towels, even portable beds, we at Tropic Isle want to make sure your expectations are not only met, but exceeded.Pets are always welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Tropic Isle Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropic Isle Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Tropic Isle Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL