All reviews on anna maria island across the street staff was extremely welcoming great seafood jetted tub floor room spur of the moment gas grill wonderful place separate bedroom nice pool living area accommodations vacation beach chairs landscaping
Reviewed March 15, 2012

My 3 sisters and I had the pleasure of being the very first guests to enjoy room #12 at Tropic Isle Inn. We stayed for 11 wonderful nights, and we all had a perfect vacation! This resort has just re-opened and had a complete renovation, everything was fresh and new. Crisp, clean, and just plain lovely... we could even see the gulf and it's glorious sunsets right from our balcony! Tons of "ahhhh" moments!

We loved the fact that we could take the free trolley up to a nice grocery store and get all the goodies we needed for making meals so we could spend most of our time at the resort, swimming in the warm crystal clean pool, lounging or walking on the beach collecting shells. We seen dolphins almost every morning too! The private beach is directly across the road and very quite.

The staff was very accommodating and genuinely friendly, which was a very welcoming touch. We met the owner, David Teitelbaum, as he made his rounds to over-see that everything was running smoothly and making sure we were all having a great time. He also owns 3 other neighboring resorts, but always took the time to chat with us. He suggested that we try out the new french Le Petit cafe at his other resort, Tortuga. We made the fresh croissants a morning must each day - and had take out crepes for lunch that were exceptional.

We will definitely be back again next year for our annual sister vacation... it doesn't get any better than this!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 2, 2012

My son and I come to stay at Tropic Isle Inn every year for a week in the summer... June/July and I must say I was in love with this place from the very first time I ever saw it. The owners (Mr. & Mrs. Patrick) have always been so courteous and giving. They connect with their guests and truly make them feel welcome. I love coming here because it's my chance to spend time with my son and have fun :) I can't wait for our trip this coming July!! If you are looking for a clean, quaint, low key place to stay in Anna Maria Island, I would suggest Tropic Isle Inn :) See yall in July :)

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Aprilmrs
Reviewed September 22, 2011

We spent President's day weekend there, to get away from the Michigan snow and just forget about life's craziness for awhile. Tropic Isle is in a great location, beach just across the street, friendly owners and other visitors, nice pool. Staff was accomodating when we couldn't get the pull out to work (room 5), but that was a minor issue. Suggestion- stay in the upstairs rooms for a great view! We will do that next year!

Room Tip: Stay upstairs, or in the middle of downstairs. Room next to the office is in the shade if that is what you want (we wanted sun).
  • Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2011

When my daughter said she wanted to get married on the Beach and she decided to book this hotel for her bridal party and guest; I was a little apprehensive with not seeing it first in person. We did not use the physcilities for the wedding itself but this is where everyone stayed. We booked all the rooms except for 2 of them and for the exception of one room which got booked; we had the entire place to ourselves. We used the Townhouse as the "get ready room" and for the Bride and Groom to stay afterwards. Parents and grandparents all stayed in the suites as well as some other family members and friends, and the bridal party all doubled up in the regular rooms upstairs. So I personally saw just about every room in this hotel. There wasn't one person unhappy with their accomodations and in fact all I heard all weekend was how nice everything was. Every room has it's own deck with seating. Most of the group congregated in the gazebo area playing cards, eating food, or relaxing around the pool, or hanging out at the beach. The hotel is directly across from the beach with it's own private entrance. The townhouse has a great view of the gulf from the upstairs balcony and the room was beautiful! The hotel has a private feel with all the trees and plants surrounding it. The management was more than accomodating and in fact when the best man spilled something on his shirt the hotel let us use their washing machine and spot cleaner to wash it out! The rooms were clean and roomy. Our daughter's wedding weekend was perfect! I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 17, 2011

My ENTIRE family stayed here for my sisters wedding. It was fantastic, from the staff, loaction, landscaping and service I was impressed. Coffee every morning by the pool or under the MASSIVE gazebo! The owners are Florida Gators so that right there made us happy! If you are looking to host a medium sized wedding in Bradenton Beach this is the place for you! The staff is more than accomadating and was on hand to help up with whatever we needed, from raking the beach, to set up, to security and clean up. I can NOT say enough about this place. Thank you for the great time and GO GATORS!

Room Tip: Book early, every room is great!
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple