$170
$178
Orbitz.com
Pelican Post(Bradenton Beach)
$165
Tradewinds Beach Resort(Bradenton Beach)
$141
Tortuga Beach Resort(Bradenton Beach)
$206
Hotels.com
Anna Maria Island Inn(Bradenton Beach)(Great Value!)
$109
Queen's Gate Resort(Bradenton Beach)
$180
Hotels.com
$81
  • Pool
$239
TripAdvisor
All reviewson anna maria islandacross the streetstaff was extremely welcominggreat seafoodsmall placelate arrivaljetted tubfloor roomspur of the momentgas grillwonderful placeseparate bedroomnice poolliving areaaccommodationsvacationflorida
Reviewed April 15, 2011

I spent 4 nights at the Tropic Isle in March, usually stay at La Costa but it wasn't available. Did wonder about the lack of recent reviews (there was nothing since August) but nothing to be concerned about. It's a lovely place, we had a gulf view studio on the second floor. Large room, could have done with a shelf in the shower area for shampoo etc but that's my only negative comment. It was lovely to sit on the deck whether in the sunshine or while watching the terrific lightning storm we had one night! There's also an area with plenty of beach equipment you can borrow.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 3, 2011

What a great place. My family was looking for a place to relax and leave our busy lives behind...even if it was just for a little while. We found it in Anna Maria island and Tropic Isle Inn. Very clean, quiet, and relaxing atmosphere. The owners are very attentive and go the extra mile. Thank you for a great vacation. We will be coming back soon!!!!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 2, 2011

Thank you Tropic Isle. Your phone call advising me of road conditions enroute to your hotel during unexpected and serious storms recently was appreciated (along with the jump started required after I left my car lights on).

I will definitely return. Your location is great, the accomodations filled the bill and your amenities were very pleasant, especially the heated pool!

Thank you for your hospitality!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank foodiewithattitude
Reviewed March 8, 2011

My husband and I went here over the thanksgiving holidays and got a reservation last minute. Accommodations are across the street from the gulf and it's on a corner, so need to be extra careful crossing. we love being on anna maria, it's so unspoiled and serene. This hotel was "OK" that's about it. Had to request a bottle opener as there was none in our room, and we had to provide our own charcoal for cooking our turkey on the (tiny) grill. good thing we found out the night before. we did have a little patio with some plastic chairs, which we used every afternoon for reading. They provided some water toys/noodles and chairs for the beach at the office. And we did get to bring our dear little kitty (fat mags) with us, so that made it a wee bit better. In my opinion, the entire place could use a facelift. it is old and it looks old....if you're looking for 3-5star accommodations, keep looking...

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 22, 2010

This place was like the old Mom & Pop motels we stayed in when I was growing up 40 years ago, only better. It was a cross between Key West and old Florida. Locally owned and taking reservations on site. When was the last time you had that happen? Only 2 stories and about 25 rooms, lots of tropical vegetation, fences,gates & seclusion.Owner was gracious and kept up the property and was so personable. All I had to do was cross the road and I was basically on my own private beach, which, by the way, was dreamland..... white sand, aqua water, really friendly people throughout the island. And every evening I got to sit on my deck and overlook the gulf at the setting sun. Felt totally secure and able to truly enjoy the feel of low key island living. I will definitely be back!

• Stayed: November 2010