“Nice stop to relax”

Back Alley Treasures & Bar
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Coffee? Beer? Wine? They've got you covered. Even have wine Flights! Great people running it. You can drink AND shop! What a concept!

Reviewed March 3, 2014

This was a great stop. We just wanted a quick bite and a glass of wine. My wife has Celiac's and the woman who I believe is the owner deftly accommodated her by adjusting the sandwich-heavy menu to lettuce wraps. They have a wonderful selection of coffees and beer. And the short wine list has wonderful choices that reflect a knowledge of and taste for hidden gems. I had the wine flight with cheese and it was very, very good: a perfect light mid-day break. I was impressed at how the owner handled a flow of people ordering a variety of teas and coffees. Cool little place.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

I was always told the back ally was such a nice little gift store with real good food. They do have a nice gift store. The food not so much. I was waited on by a lady and I believe her name was jane. I ordered a quesadilla with taco meat. It was good until I bit into a piece of plastic that was like a zip lock bag plastic. So I took it out no problem. Next bite, more plastic. It was horrible. It was shredded up with the taco meat. The whole quesadilla was filled with it. Now this isn't the first time. I've order food before from there and came across a part of a plastic fork mixed with my food.

1  Thank Sam W
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

The photo is old... This cute shop moved across the street closer to Gulf Drive on Bridge St. & an alley. Coffee is great. Unique, local art. Small but worth the stop!

Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

Love this place. Local artwork. Handmade crafts. Good coffee and served hot, hot, hot. U will loose ur taste buds on that first sip if not careful. Worth the wait... Once it cools- it's good stuff!!