My husband, our grown kids & our 3 yr. old granddaughter stayed @ Queen's gate & we all loved it ! Going back again this year. You can stay at the fanciest place ever, but if the staff is not friendly, it's not as good. You can stay @ a crummy place, but if the staff is friendly, it's still not good. Queen's Gate has the BESt of BOTh worlds...the place is great and the staff is WONDERFUL ! When we go to the beach, we want ~~~
clean, comfortable, welcoming, laid back, helpful staff, but not intruding,
We had all of that & more. We don't want a fancy condo with glasstop tables, that we're afraid we might track in a little sand from the beach. We rented the House for our 1st week & the 2BR cottage for our 2nd week. The House has a garage, 2 BR, 1 K & 1 Q + 2 double futons in the living room. One bathroom. Full size kitchen, w/ full size appliances & all the dishes, etc. you'll need. You just need to buy your consumables (papertowels, etc.) Decorated with old Florida style, very relaxing. Screened in lanai. Small deck on back. Opens out onto a hug back yard with nice green grass & a large pation, w/ tables & chairs, benches, & a gas grill . Pay Laundry Room. Heated outdoor pool, very nice w/ plenty of lounge chairs & table w/ chairs & umbrella. Staff was extremely nice, hospitable & helpful ! Felt like we'd known them for years. Beach is right accross the street, appr. 3 min. walk. Linenen are laundered by the staff, for free, as often as you'd like, just by putting soiled linens on your back deck. Loved everything about Queen's Gate - especially the cleanliness !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full of old world charm in a lush tropical setting, Queens Gate is reminiscent of barefoot days gone by. So very quaint and relaxing. Take a refreshing dip in our spacious, sparkling heated pool...Kick back, relax and barbecue your fresh catch from one of the island piers or charter boats in our beautifully furnished lighted and covered patio area. Laundry facilities are available. We welcome you for a relaxing getaway whether for a day, a week, or a month! Helping to make your beautiful memories possible, is our pleasure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Queen's Gate Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Gate Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Queens Gate Hotel
- Queen's Gate Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL