The resort is more like a motel room with a small frig. and microwave and a couple of dishes in your room. The room was clean and right across the street from the beach. But no frills, they don't clean your room or empty the trash, or change the sheets. You put your dirty towels in a basket outside of your room and clean ones appear.The bathroom is very small, the toilet is right next to the tub and there is barely enough room to close the door. Oh yeah, don't forget your blowdryer they don't have any in the room. But we still love Anna Maria Island!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full of old world charm in a lush tropical setting, Queens Gate is reminiscent of barefoot days gone by. So very quaint and relaxing. Take a refreshing dip in our spacious, sparkling heated pool...Kick back, relax and barbecue your fresh catch from one of the island piers or charter boats in our beautifully furnished lighted and covered patio area. Laundry facilities are available. We welcome you for a relaxing getaway whether for a day, a week, or a month! Helping to make your beautiful memories possible, is our pleasure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotel.de and Hotels.com so you can book your Queen's Gate Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Gate Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Queens Gate Hotel
- Queen's Gate Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL