Just returned from spending two nights at Queen's Gate. We reserved the queen efficiency room, and it was fine for our needs. Great location, just across the street from the beach. The pool and gazebo were very nice. We forgot to bring beach towels and were happy to see they were provided in the laundry area, along with beach chairs and umbrellas, should you need them. This place could be even better with a few upgrades to the rooms. The decor is really dated, and our room had a definite moldy smell (which is probably hard to avoid at the beach, but still unpleasant). But overall I would definitely recommend this for a beach getaway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full of old world charm in a lush tropical setting, Queens Gate is reminiscent of barefoot days gone by. So very quaint and relaxing. Take a refreshing dip in our spacious, sparkling heated pool...Kick back, relax and barbecue your fresh catch from one of the island piers or charter boats in our beautifully furnished lighted and covered patio area. Laundry facilities are available. We welcome you for a relaxing getaway whether for a day, a week, or a month! Helping to make your beautiful memories possible, is our pleasure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Queen's Gate Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Gate Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Queens Gate Hotel
- Queen's Gate Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL