We booked in for 3 nights but enjoyed it so much we delayed our return to the UK and stayed an extra night - wish it could have been longer!!!
The simple room had everything we needed and it was perfectly clean. The garden and pool were very well kept. We enjoyed eating out in the garden under the pavillion.
Having beach chairs, umbrellas and towels available meant we could walk just a few yards across to the beautiful beach and enjoy the day. An easy stroll up to the Beachhouse restaurant to enjoy a sundowner or to the restaurants in the central area. Made it a very relaxing break.
We would love to return and would not hesitate to recommend the resort. Thank you to all the staff who worked so hard and were so helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full of old world charm in a lush tropical setting, Queens Gate is reminiscent of barefoot days gone by. So very quaint and relaxing. Take a refreshing dip in our spacious, sparkling heated pool...Kick back, relax and barbecue your fresh catch from one of the island piers or charter boats in our beautifully furnished lighted and covered patio area. Laundry facilities are available. We welcome you for a relaxing getaway whether for a day, a week, or a month! Helping to make your beautiful memories possible, is our pleasure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Queen's Gate Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Gate Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Queens Gate Hotel
- Queen's Gate Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL