We were part of the Family Union Extrodinaire and I agree that this is the perfect location for a family reunion. There were 53 of us including the babies and there was plenty of room for everyone. The Beach was just across the street (convenient for potty breaks for the little ones) and when the parents had had enough sun we brought the kids back to the pool. There was a good size play area for the kids to play freeze tag or just run the energy off. There is a laundry area if you like to pack light or clean up before you go home. We had lunch catered by a local BBQ place (Mr. Bonez) and the Gazebo was a perfect place for the gathering.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full of old world charm in a lush tropical setting, Queens Gate is reminiscent of barefoot days gone by. So very quaint and relaxing. Take a refreshing dip in our spacious, sparkling heated pool...Kick back, relax and barbecue your fresh catch from one of the island piers or charter boats in our beautifully furnished lighted and covered patio area. Laundry facilities are available. We welcome you for a relaxing getaway whether for a day, a week, or a month! Helping to make your beautiful memories possible, is our pleasure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Queen's Gate Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Gate Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Queens Gate Hotel
- Queen's Gate Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL