The Queen's Gate Resort is a wonderful place to stay in Bradenton Beach. We stayed there during our destination wedding and we couldn't have been happier. Great value, clean rooms, accomadating staff, etc. Kathy, the property manager, was absolutely awesome! She went out of her way on several occasions to make our stay perfect. We will definitely be coming back for our anniversaries. Thanks Kathy and Queen's Gate!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full of old world charm in a lush tropical setting, Queens Gate is reminiscent of barefoot days gone by. So very quaint and relaxing. Take a refreshing dip in our spacious, sparkling heated pool...Kick back, relax and barbecue your fresh catch from one of the island piers or charter boats in our beautifully furnished lighted and covered patio area. Laundry facilities are available. We welcome you for a relaxing getaway whether for a day, a week, or a month! Helping to make your beautiful memories possible, is our pleasure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Queen's Gate Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Gate Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Queens Gate Hotel
- Queen's Gate Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL