“Spectacular waterfront views and amazing sunsets! Closet to the beach!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bradenton Beach
Seaside Beach Resort
house216
“Spectacular waterfront views and amazing sunsets! Closet to the beach!”
Reviewed August 8, 2010

We recenty visited Seaside for a family getaway. I loved that this resort was steps from the beach. The room was nicely decorated as well updated. The kitchen area was clean as well as the bathroom. They thought of everything for you at the Seaside. Its like a home away from home. We had a beach umbrella, all kitchen ware to cook and eat. The grills that were poolside were clean and new. Mark . . the front desk man was very helpful and answered all my questions about dining and the island. I also fell in love with Anna Maria. We will definelty be back!!! Thank you SEASIDE for the memories. I also have to add that the rooms are sound proof and you don't hear a thing once that sliding door is closed.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed August 8, 2010

Firstly, this is a very small complex that sits right on the beach. If you want a hotel/resort experience, look elsewhere.

With that out of the way, let me express just how much I loved staying here. The staff were friendly and helpful and I really liked them. The location was breathtaking if you're into amazing Gulf sunsets and clean, white sandy beaches.

Each room has its own refrigerator and microwave which I found quite sufficient. If you need more, reserve a studio as these also have an oven/stove. Regardless, there are three propane barbecue pits outside for any grilling that you'd like to do.

The daily towel exchange worked very well. I put my dirty towels outside the room before 11am every morning and I had fresh ones shortly thereafter.

Another really nice touch is that no matter which type of accommodation you have, there's also a deck for you to sit on just outside your room. You can also use the resort's deck chairs which are just beyond the room decks, and on the "private" part of the complex. Only guests have access to this.

There's a nice swimming pool too, but really, with the Gulf being so close I did all of my swimming there instead. I want to say that I was blown away by just being able to walk out of my room, onto the beach and into the water. I live in the Midwest and don't have the luxury of swimming in the warm ocean at 11pm. I'll never forget it.

I can only recommend this location to everyone. I loved it.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Punta Gorda, Florida
Reviewed July 26, 2010

The staff at Seaside Inn are great and go all out to make sure your stay is wonderful. The rooms are all decorated in a truly delightful tropical design, baskets of beach towels, nice little touches throughout. Clean, clean, clean and it's so nice to walk out the door to a great little private patio right there on the beach - I just can't say enough to let you know what a dreamy place this is. They've recently added a perfect little pool and there is nothing the staff isn't willing to do to make sure your stay is one you won't forget. Don't hesitate, we've stayed there several times over the past few months and can't wait to go back there again.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Pittsburgh , Pa
Reviewed July 18, 2010

My wife and I have stayed at the Seaside the last two years and have already booked our stay for next year. The Staff are very friendly and helpful from arrival to departure. The 10 rooms are well kept and stocked. Each room has a deck with a table, loveseat, chairs and a beautiful view of the Gulf. Just off the deck there are dual lounges for each room. The water is so close and the beach is clean. The Resort is set up to be calm and relaxing, but there are many activities nearby, so you can be as active as you want. Take advantage of the stocked kitchen in your room, the grill outside or go to the many non-chain restaurants on the island. Hang out on the deck, the pool or the Gulf. Whatever you feel like doing. This is the perfect place to de-stress and recharge your batteries for handling life. At the end of most vacations I'm ready to head home. But I can truly say that when I left the Seaside, I didn't want to leave and can't wait to go back.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed July 3, 2010

The Seaside Inn Beach Resort was beautiful and the location was incredible. It’s right on the beach. There are only ten rooms and they all look out over the beach on the Gulf of Mexico. We found the room just like the photos on the website. It was very nice.
The first time we stayed in this hotel was last May 2010 and stayed in one the of the Front Gulf Rooms because that's the only one available at the time - our stay was wonderful and relaxing . We loved it so much and decided to go back and stayed again at this hotel and stayed at one of the studios ---love it , love it !!!!
My husband and I are thinking about going back for the third time sometime this year and will definitely staying at this hotel again !!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Western PA
Reviewed May 26, 2010

The room and grounds were clean and quiet when we were there, mostly older couples that were not real visible. Manager was very nice and helpful. Room was small and the AC was very noisy. Bed was uncomfortable but linens were clean and fresh. Room had a microwave and coffee pot squeezed in with a nice TV and table/chairs. Free WIFI on site. Small clean sparkling pool. Parking is tight and had to back out onto the main road, a little dangerous but it is a slow stretch of road all along the beach. The beach in this area is clean and beautiful. Manatees swim up the coast and if you are lucky you may see one. Nice area to tour, north to the pier at Anna Maria and South to Lido and Siesta Key. Lots of good restaurants and shopping in the area and thankfully lacking fast food restaurants. This is a more upscale area and the local prices reflect this and get even more expensive as you go further south. Close to Bradenton and Sarasota, both nice areas with lots to see. Ringling Museum is fantastic.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Orlando, FL
Reviewed April 6, 2010

My wife and I stayed here looking to do as little as possible and to recharge our batteries from everyday life. We stayed in one of the Gulf front studios and have to say that we were very impressed. Not only was it extremely clean( long with the entire resort and grounds), but the furnishings were newer and it had a feel of "home" to it. It had a fantastic large bath room w/ a jacuzzi tub as well as a large shower that had duel shower heads and a double vanity. It also had a small kitchenette that provided a studio refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker with cabinetry that stored provided cutlery, glasses, etc. It was just enough to take care of us, when we felt like staying in. The sunset views every evening are almost reason enough. The private beach is fantastic and you have the ability to rent jet skis for those looking for a little action. Chairs are provided for guest use as well as umbrellas. The umbrellas are a bit small so bring 2 or maybe your own umbrella since the sun can be unforgiving. The local gulf front food is great, but go early since there probably will be a wait. Just a great time to have if you're looking for a simple retreat. Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
#3 of 4 in Bradenton Beach
BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort
BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort
#1 of 12 in Bradenton Beach

Been to Seaside Beach Resort? Share your experiences!