“Excellent slice of Paris on Anna Maria”
Review of Island Creperie

Island Creperie
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 31, 2013

This is a very small space, but with excellent atmosphere and attitude. we tried the salad nicoisse, and several savory crepes for lunch. We also had some desert crepes. All were excellent. Very good service and food.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Sauce was nice, but two scallops were used in expensive dish. For the price you pay there should be more food.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

The French guy was really nice and gave a small chat with me while I waited for my fresh breakfast. The crapes were awesome. Its a small place but big on value and quality. Most likely the best place for breakfast on Anna Maria Island.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

We travel quite the distance to experience and enjoy the French food and atmosphere that is created here. We love the crepes, but enjoy other items if you wish too.

1  Thank IdoLove2travel
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I will never eat a pop-tart or cereal again if I am 50 miles close to this place for breakfast!

It took me sooooo long to order, because the menu is so amazing, the choices are plentiful, and make your mouth water...

We had ordered, a couple came in, struggled with the menu as we did, when our breakfast entrees were delivered, they pointed and said, "we want what they ordered"....

1  Thank dylanbug12