“My favorite”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 7, 2013

This is our favorite restaurant on the island. The chef is a top notch French cook, the prices are reasonable, the atmosphere relaxed and a bit more sophisticated than most. We love the chicken Normandy. Breakfast is also amazing.

Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Fresh, local ingredients nestled on Bridge St in Bradenton Beach. Authentic French food. Down to earth, not fancy...just delicious.

1  Thank DEBDEV
Reviewed January 23, 2013

First class dinner and crepe dessert, yum, yum, yummy? Service was very good inspire of the server having 30 other customers to wait on. She took the time to explain the specials and best sellers. So good, we may go back for breakfast.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We had the dinner special for $23. It was a pleasant surprise to find such good french cooking on Anna Maria . My son had the seafood rissotto, I had beef bourguignion, and my husband chose pork medalions. The portions were enough to be satisfying without taking home leftovers. The only one who maybe got more of a french portion was my husband, but I knew that might be the case when he ordered it. We shared a bluberry,pear,whipcream
and chocolate crepe for dessert which was delicious. The purple walls didn't bother me ,since I never saw the restaurant the old way. The servers were professional and friendly.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

OMG so good. Stopped in for breakfast while on vacation in the area. We were offered our choice of breakfast or lunch. I had the Sweet and Sour breakfast. Buckwheat crepe filled with egg, cheese and crisp bacon accompanied with a sweet crepe for desert. My husband had a salad with smoked salmon. A work of art and delicious too. The waitress was extremely hospitable. A pure joy. We'll be back before we head home.