“tiki bar”
Review of Bridge Tender Inn

Bridge Tender Inn
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Voted #1 Bar & Grill 4 years in a row! Established in 1989 - The Bridge Tender Inn and Dockside Bar is a favorite among locals and visitors from all over the world. Serving fresh seafood, great appetizers, and some of the best entrees, munchies and sandwiches around! The Bridge Tender Inn offers 3 full service bars on the water and live entertainment daily. There are docks available so come by land, by sea or by foot to experience a true hidden Treasure.
Reviewed June 30, 2014

The outside tiki bar is great!!! Facing the water...Lots of local characters!!
Great entertainment!!

Bridgetender303, Manager at Bridge Tender Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Thank you for visiting our Dockside Bar! It is great to hear you enjoyed the ambiance, music and some of the fine folks that frequent our place. We appreciate your taking the time to write a review! Hope to see you again when you visit our area!

Reviewed June 26, 2014

We came upon this place while strolling down Bridge Street to the pier. We had already eaten dinner, but were just looking for a place to relax by the water, listen to music and have a drink and order ice cream for the kids. We grabbed an outdoor table by the dockside bar and the waitress was very friendly. We told her that we weren't ordering food and she was perfectly happy to serve us. The kids each got a huge bowl of ice cream and husband and I enjoyed a cold beer. We could easily hear the music coming from the indoor portion of the restaurant. The music sounded great. A guitar and violin player with singing - not too loud, but nice enough just to enjoy. The outdoor bar is a very laid back place to just relax, look out at the boats and enjoy. Dogs are welcome at the outdoor bar and my kids loved that. I look forward to eating in the indoor restaurant on our next trip to AMI.

Bridgetender303, Manager at Bridge Tender Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

Thank you so much for visiting our restaurant while on your vacation! We are pleased that you enjoyed our ambiance and were able to relax outside by the bay. We are, indeed, kid friendly, and many folks are not aware that their dogs are allowed at the Dockside Bar! Our Patio Bar and inside Dining Room are available, so we hope you will check out another area on your next visit. We appreciate your taking the time to write this review!

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Ate here twice on our vacation. Sat outside by the water both times. View was great and there was a breeze both times.
Bartenders Sammie and Tanya were attentive and very friendly. We sat at the bar our second visit and Tanya brought us into the conversation going on with the local visitors. Our stop for one drink and a quick bite turned into a two hour visit as we relaxed and enjoyed everyone's company under the mangrove tree.
Had their peel and eat shrimp ( LARGE and tasty), their blacked fish tacos with mango salsa (delicious!) and their blackened chicken Caesar salad (hit the spot on a hot day!)
We look forward to going back again.

1  Thank Elyse k

We are so glad you visited our restaurant twice on your vacation! It is especially gratifying to know how much you enjoyed your menu choices, the ambiance and some of the great folks that frequent our place! Sammie and Tanya are indeed two great ladies and excellent bartenders! We look forward to your next visit! Thank you for taking the time to write a review!

Reviewed June 24, 2014

We had lunch here on our last day of our vacation and it was very good. The decor has a lot of GD Packers memorabilia on the walls(I would have preferred Miami Dolphins but no biggie.) It's an old school rustic looking place and the food was very good. My wife had a grouper sandwich that was as good as any grouper I've had. My daughter's kids fried shrimp was good and my son's BLT was very tasty. When I saw chicken livers on the menu I had to try them. They were not fried but rather cooked with garlic and spices. They ok but I'm a southern boy...I like my chicken livers batter dipped and fried but the fries were really good.

I almost forgot about the crab cake appetizer were had...it was really good. Not the best I've had but we could have had four more. The vegetables in it were fresh, the crab was good and the spices were just right.

I wouldn't say this is a place we'll PLAN to return to but if we were in the area and hungry I would go back.

Bridgetender303, Manager at Bridge Tender Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

We appreciate your visiting our restaurant while you were on vacation! It's great to hear how much you enjoyed your menu choices! Yes, our owner is from Wisconsin and a big Packers fan, so we do promote the team! Please do PLAN to return! We would have fried those chicken livers for you! Thank you for taking the time to write a review, and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed June 23, 2014

I eat here on a weekly basis... option to pilot your boat to the dock (and tie up) or drive your car. Great views of the bay and moored old boats. This part of Anna Maria (Bridge Street) has a lot of character.
The Mahi fish taco's with mango salsa and black bean soup are absolutely splendid. The plate runs around $10... Also, nice selection of bottled beer and specialty beverages.
During the evenings, this place turns into a hangout for locals and tourists alike with live bands... lots of folks to chat with... Great bay side bar on the water with charismatic bar tenders.

Bridgetender303, Manager at Bridge Tender Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2014

Thank you so much for your continued patronage! We are extremely pleased that you enjoy every aspect of our restaurant, especially our Mahi Fish Tacos(with Mango Salsa) and Black Bean Soup! Your feedback is important, for we are constantly striving to provide great menu choices and excellent service. We appreciate your taking time to write a review!