“Tasty Food”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Largo, Florida
“Tasty Food”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

We had a craving for some good Italian food and this place was great! The veal parmesan was very good and the spaghetti was cooked perfectly. The place was busy but the service was very good. Yes, I would go again!

Bayville, New Jersey
“Good pizza for Florida”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

We stumbled across OMA's because we refused to wait an hour for the Beachouse across the street which did not take reservations. It was a nice surprise. Being from NJ I know a lot of great pizza places. At Oma's we were seated quickly, the service was good, the wine was good and reasonably priced. The pizza was huge, we had to take some home. Lots of cheese and nice crust. We ordered it well done which I would recommend. Calamari was good too. Pretty close to NY style. We all enjoyed it.Would go back. Can't vouch for the other dinner items. Family friendly.

“Wonderful pizza”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

The pizza is wonderful! Fresh Ingredients. The service wasn't great. The waitress was rude. The pizza made up for it. I would get take out next time.

Bloomington, Illinois
“An island favorite!”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Can't beat Oma's for a slice of New York style pizza....It's always the first spot I hit when I roll into this tiny island town. My favorite pizza anywhere for a long time!

• Visited December 2013
Madison, Wisconsin
“Outstanding pizza!”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

The pizza served here was outstanding. I've been to this location in April 2013 and 2014. It is family owned, and doesn't take reservations if I recall, but we only had to wait about 2-3 minutes upon arrival to get a table to seat our party of 10. I couldn't believe how good the pizza was...thick, flavorful crust and the toppings/cheese ratio was good as well! Oh my, I would def go back. We ordered a pan style pizza with everything, and then 2 thin crust cheese/pepperoni pizzas (which isn't thin crust, but more like Pizza Hut thickness of crust) but I LOVE thick crust, so this was a great experience for me! I was sad when we ran out of slices! Would love to go back sometime, AMI (Anna Maria Island) has great food...

Visited April 2014