“Nice and easy does it”

Beach House Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The newly renovated Beach House Restaurant is a world class location situated directly on the beach with indoor and outdoor dining and sweeping views of the Gulf of Mexico. Dine with your toes in the sand on fresh Florida seafood and a variety of menu items made with just picked produce from our own farm and fresh from the gulf seafood as well as sustainable seafood from around the world. Live music nightly, a full bar and beautiful sunsets make this a must do spot to visit during your vacation and for locals to visit regularly.
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Just strolled in and asked for a table by beach but in the shade. Two minutes later we were seated and drinks delivered (bottomless sodas). Waiter was good and attentive though a little scary due to significant number of tattoos, but no more than half the customers. Food was good but it is difficult to do poor fish and chips and burgers. Burger was done to order with the bacon crispy.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

I love this restaurant for the view, especially now that the beach has been replenished. The restaurant has been remodeled and they have done a nice job. We've been here several times for lunch, and the fish of the day has always been excellent. On our last visit, unfortunately, the fish was way overcooked and the string beans were cold and crunchy. I'll give it another try though, since I love the view and previously food was fine. Anyone can have a bad day, hopefully the food quality that day was an anomaly!

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Took my family here while on vacation. The view is absolutely beautiful. The outdoor seating area is very crowded, but you are right on the beach. The inside dining room is spacious and is surrounded by windows so you still get the view of the Gulf. I had the grilled Amber Jack and it was excellent. The price points are on pace, if not slightly better, than other restaurants in their category. Service was very good as well. They do have a kid's menu for children 10 & under and the prices are very reasonable. Overall I would give Beachhouse a 4 star rating and would definitely go back there.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

We came here long ago and it was good but not great. They've remodeled and the place has great views and the food was really good. I got the seafood medley which had shrimp, fish, scallops, and a crab cake for $26.99, totally worth it. It was all fried but very good, especially the scallops that were some of the sweetest I've ever had in Florida. I recommend this if you want some good seafood on the beach.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Can't beat the view. The food has always been average and we know when we go there it's for the location. I had one of the specials last night, beef tips and risotto and it was barely warm. Sent it back and they put it in the microwave. Just okay. My husband had the fried fish platter. One piece of fish, fries and slaw. Fish was white, firm and tasteless. Again, if you're looking for the view and great sunsets, you can't beat it.