“Disgusting Smell Inside!”

Beach House Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The newly renovated Beach House Restaurant is a world class location situated directly on the beach with indoor and outdoor dining and sweeping views of the Gulf of Mexico. Dine with your toes in the sand on fresh Florida seafood and a variety of menu items made with just picked produce from our own farm and fresh from the gulf seafood as well as sustainable seafood from around the world. Live music nightly, a full bar and beautiful sunsets make this a must do spot to visit during your vacation and for locals to visit regularly.
Reviewed June 8, 2013

What a disappointment! I've lived in Sarasota for ten years and rarely come out to Bradenton Beach. When I have, it has always been a treat since it feels like an instant vacation. It was too hot and muggy to sit outside so we opted for inside. Big mistake! The smell was awful! I ordered the heirloom salad. While the tomatoes were good, the goat cheese and tapenade were awful. I didn't say anything to my dining partner, not wanting to spoil the afternoon, but I couldn't finish and get out soon enough! Won't return ever:(.

2  Thank srqkelgirl

Reviewed June 7, 2013

We had a lovely lunch today on the outdoor patio. The view was breath-taking and our server Rich was soooo good. Not only was he spot on telling us about the dishes and had great suggestions but when we realized we had left a small paper bag with something in it on the table and the table had been cleared, the guy went into the garbage and found it for us.

Thank you Rich and The Beach House for one of the loveliest days I have had since I moved here in April.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I just took my wife to Anna Maria Island for our anniversary...The Beach House came highly recommended, so we made it our first stop. AMAZING! The outdoor dining on the beach, the sunset, the food, ambiance and especially our server, Anna Banana. Prompt, courteous, attentive and just all around one of the best we have ever had in our travels. She gave us info on the island and where to go for our specific interests. We ended up going back to the Beach House 5 more times during our trip! I have to say the 2nd night we were there our server was tight lipped and cold. I cannot recall her name, tall thin with short, dark hair. Make sure you request Anna, you won't be disappointed. We did on all of our remaining visits and always will.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

This restaurant sits right on the beach, you can literally dip your toes in the sand while you eat. The sunset was fabulous and they make a big deal out of it. The music entertainment is not obtrusive, the sunset perfect, the drinks good and the food good. You can't ask for more!

Reviewed June 6, 2013

This is a beautiful place to eat. The food was very good, but a little pricey. I suppose you need to consider the view as part of the cost. Expect to pay $15-$20 per entree. Not a place I would eat at all the time, but a good place for a vacation dinner with a gorgeous view.