“Good scenery, and view of sunset”

Beach House Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The newly renovated Beach House Restaurant is a world class location situated directly on the beach with indoor and outdoor dining and sweeping views of the Gulf of Mexico. Dine with your toes in the sand on fresh Florida seafood and a variety of menu items made with just picked produce from our own farm and fresh from the gulf seafood as well as sustainable seafood from around the world. Live music nightly, a full bar and beautiful sunsets make this a must do spot to visit during your vacation and for locals to visit regularly.
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Ate a leisurely lunch here with friends. Timed it just right for happy housr. Had the salad plate which was delicious. Loved sitting/dining on the beach, and watch the sunset.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I had lunch here with my Mother last week and we couldn't have been happier. It was a beautiful day and a delicious lunch with our toes in the sand was just what the doctor ordered! My Mother had the Salmon with french fries and veggies and I had the Fried Fish with fresh fruit and a salad. The food was yummy (I especially enjoyed my salad with the gorgonzola, mango and walnuts....nice touch!) The best part of the Beach House experience was the professional service from our waiter Eric, a true gentleman who made us feel welcomed and was happy to please his customers.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Great view of the beach and ocean, excellent food, great sunset. This place never disappoints! And the prices are reasonable. I would definitely recommend the Beachhouse. It is so much better than other places that were recommended to us.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Everytime my family and I visit Sarasota we swing by BeachHouse. We always sit outside to get the beautiful view of the ocean and the setting sun. We have tried the clam chowder, the glazed salmon, the fresh grouper, the cesar and the burgers. They have not disappointed so far but the best thing might be their coconut pinapple bread. Yummy.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Nice view - pompous staff, cater to folks w/$$$ treat others in a rude manner. Food is okay but can't compensate for the terrible staff and attitude.

becky200, General Manager at Beach House Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Please accept my sincere apology for your recent visit. We certainly never have and never will condone rude behavior towards our valued guests. Please feel free to email or call me about the specifics of your visit that would help me to follow up on the staff members that made you feel this way. Once again my most humble and sincere apology!
Rebecca Shannon,