“Terrible”

Beach House Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The newly renovated Beach House Restaurant is a world class location situated directly on the beach with indoor and outdoor dining and sweeping views of the Gulf of Mexico. Dine with your toes in the sand on fresh Florida seafood and a variety of menu items made with just picked produce from our own farm and fresh from the gulf seafood as well as sustainable seafood from around the world. Live music nightly, a full bar and beautiful sunsets make this a must do spot to visit during your vacation and for locals to visit regularly.
Reviewed November 2, 2011

We ate here for lunch. I was expecting awesome seafood from everything I had read on here. It was terrible. Do not waste your money. I live in southeastern NC and have great, fresh seafood year round. Maybe that is why I expected it to be good. If you do not live on the coast and have fresh seafood I can see how you may like this place. Well, not really.

3  Thank kcf01

Reviewed October 31, 2011

Everything is authentic and home made. The Complimentary Sunset Toast was also a lot of fun. If you visit Anna Maria Island you must have dinner here.

Reviewed October 30, 2011

Our table was on the beach! Very good scallops and side items. Nice seafood menu. Our server was very attentive but not overly so. A great experience and I highly recommend it.

Reviewed October 29, 2011

We ate here on 3 occasions during a 1 week stay on AMI.

The setting on the beachfront is ideal and the dining options are great with a good variety of seafood.

Not fancy but a great casual dining choice with good staff.

Reviewed October 28, 2011

Went to celebrate my 24th Wedding Anniversary with my wife. Gerald the Manager had our front row table waiting for us. The Coconut Shrimp with fruit dipping was wonderful. The filet my wife had was fantastic and the seafood medley I had was excellent.I recommend asking for extra fruit dipping to use for the fried seadfood medley.I waiter was excellent. Thank you to Gerald for making my 24th Wedding Anniversary a night to remember. Mr&Mrs. Katz