“My hood for my stay on the island”
Review of Bradenton Beach

Bradenton Beach
Book In Advance
More Info
$49.00*
and up
Anna Maria Island Segway Tour
Reviewed April 11, 2016

I love BB !! I love being able to walk everywhere. I love the restaurants and bars. I love that it is much more blue collar than the other parts of the island. The beach of course is wonderful. I love how you can ride your bikes everywhere. I love the weekly market on Bridge St. I just love the vibe and the slow pace.

2  Thank webfeet
in 49 reviews
"bradenton"
in 44 reviews

Reviewed April 10, 2016 via mobile

Sunday afternoon at 3:00 PM isn't the best time to try and get out onto the island to visit the beach but after about a half hour / 5 miles slow pace the beach was wonderful. The white sugar sand beautiful beach is a wonderful place to visit - we stopped at the Holmes Beach area - very family friendly - no dogs allowed which we had brought our dog along - so we backed track to DeSoto park which is dog friendly.

1  Thank Bob S
Reviewed April 9, 2016

This is our favorite beach, not to crowded compared to some. It is supervised, nice clean sand and warm water most of the time. It is posted not to swim in the cannel because of the rip tides that can be strong with the rising and falling tides It has a good walking and bicycle path running from the cannel right into the little town at bridge street, and the parking is FREE something that is disappearing in a lot of places to day. You can leave your car and take the free trolley right out to the end of the island. You can stop at any of the stops and get back on another one that stops about every other 20 minuets

2  Thank powell2765
Reviewed April 7, 2016 via mobile

Absolutely gorgeous. .. we have been 4 times since we arrived my boys had a blast swimming playing in the sand and fishing