“Super Pizza Small Place Hits the Spot”
Review of Maria's Family Place - CLOSED

Maria's Family Place
Cuisines: American, Greek
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are a family friendly environment serving home-cooked meals, using fresh poultry, seafood and USDA choice meats that are cut daily
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Had a big pizza here today at this pizza joint located just across the street from the famous Beach House. Sit in one of the 6 booths and order the delux pizza. Its huge and they make the pizza right in front of you. Super good value for a family.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

It was a foggy, seat-mist kind of a Sunday morning and I stumbled upon this modestly sized eatery by sheer chance. My fortunes were good however, as the food was marvelous and reasonably priced too. I was immediately impressed by the friendly waitress greeting me at the door. This place feels like your home-town place. It is not the fanciest by any means and that fact might cause a tepid traveler to opt for something appearing to be more opulent. That would be a classic mistake of an unadventurous eater.

Maria's Family Place is just that - a welcoming place for all ages. The coffee was rich and tasty. I enjoyed their Garden Omelette packed full of tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, peppers and black olives. There was just the right touch of cheese - not too gooey and not too sparse! I had excellent home fries and topped them with grilled onions (at no extra charge) and rye toast rounded out my meal. I could not have been happier. I would not hesitate to return here again and again.

1  Thank BRAD U
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Breakfasts were very good as well as portions. The biscuit breakfast was great and enough for 2. The waitresses were awesome and made sure to fill your cup every time. They help on each others tables and were so sweet. Prices were good. Wish we could have had lunch here. They do not have a website to view the menu but the owner is Greek, there you go. The place was very clean and smelled that way too when I went in there.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

We enjoyed breakfast, lunch, and dinner here. The waitstaff were friendly and the service was great!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Dirty, smelly, and run down. We decided to stay (a mistake) but found it difficult to eat. Would never go back.