“Moderate portions but great food at a reasonable price”
Review of Maria's Family Place - CLOSED

Maria's Family Place
Cuisines: American, Greek
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a family friendly environment serving home-cooked meals, using fresh poultry, seafood and USDA choice meats that are cut daily
Reviewed December 16, 2012

A good place for Sunday breakfast. The portions could be a bit larger but we enjoyed the service and the food. I had porky with pancakes, she had the veg omlette. Both were very good and the price is fair.

1  Thank Charleskerr

Reviewed December 15, 2012

if youre looking for a quick quality meal this is your place . i eat there several times a week they always know how to treat a customer i have never had a bad experince there unlike the last owner .

1  Thank Kenneth M
Reviewed December 8, 2012

we first got there at 7-40 closing time 8pm, they welcomed us and gave us a menu, the food was tasty and plentiful and the prices were really good even by US standards. over the next 3 and a half weeks we got to know them really well and were glad to notice they got busier and busier, it was coming up to the start of the snowbird season - delayed by the election- they really deserve a brilliant first season. the chef George is superb even persuading my wife to try new dishes, which she really enjoyed. WE WILL SEE THEM AGAIN

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Good food, a very nice selection for breakfast. She had the waffles and I had pancakes and eggs. Portions were huge, service was great and they weren't expensive. We enjoyed!

2  Thank WalkerCuisine
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I have eaten at Maria's many times and at different times of the day. I haven't had anything that was not good. I don't know what George does to his home fries but they are REALLY good. One of my favorites is the Jumbo Fried Shrimp prices at $12.95 includes soup or salad, entree, potato and veg. The shrimp has a seasoned batter that is light and crispy. The shrimp is cooked just right being tender. If shrimp is not your thing my next favorite is the chicken tenders. The interior may not be fancy with over priced food but it is clean, neat and comfortable. It's a friendly family restaurant that you can eat inside or outside. I do recommend Maria's all the time to my friends.

2  Thank Linda F