“LOUD”

Island Time Bar and Grill
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Island Time Bar & Grill offers an open lush tropical setting, tranquil gulf breezes and a resort casual menu. Come join us for live entertainment, drink and food specials along with beautiful sunset views.
Reviewed October 17, 2017

Really loud music and a lot of really loud people. . Mediocre food and you have to go up a flight of stairs to find the rest rooms. Be prepared to wait in line for both the men's and the women's. This is just a bar with a bunch of TVs and a band trying to play while sports fans holler and find it difficult to remain seated. Not family friendly.

Jennifer T, Guest Relations Manager at Island Time Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback. Yes, our sports fans can get a little loud when routing for their team. I'm sorry your family did not enjoy your time with us. I assure you, it is not always like that.

Reviewed October 17, 2017

The food was good but the main reason to go is for the atmosphere. It's open to the outside and the interior design keeps with the island atmosphere. Why go sit somewhere inside when you have the beautiful island scenery to look at? It would be great for drinks at the bar during a beach day. I had a blackened grouper sandwich which was really good (leave the weird pesto sauce off, I'm glad I asked for it on the side). My husband had wings which were on special but he said they had no flavor - I've never seen him not finish wings and he only ate about 6 of the 12. But again, I still recommend this place for the island atmosphere.

Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

Just not good...food was bland...fish and chips and a burger..dont recommend either...bun was so smashed even the waitress couldnt find it...busy place..they probably take that for granted.

1  Thank Trolz
Jennifer T, Guest Relations Manager at Island Time Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Oh my! That doesn't sound good at all! I can completely see how you would feel this way! If I were in your shoes, I would have felt the same way. We CAN get very busy but I assure you we do not take it for granted. We, as a rule, get very good reviews. I deeply apologize that your experience fell through the cracks! I hope you will give us another chance to fix this. I promise we strive for better. Please ask for me or Kit upon your return so we can personally see your next visit goes smoothly. 9417821122
Don't hesitate to call if you have any questions, comments or concerns.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

My wife and I spent a week in this hidden gem on the Gulf Coast and most of the Restaurants on Bridge street offer great food and live music.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

I was staying just south of Bridge Street so this was just a short walk away. My niece, her boyfriend, and I all walked down to eat. I had fish tacos and they were very good. They came with rice and beans. I normally get just rice, but I totally forgot to say anything. The rice and beans come together in one cup and that made it next to impossible for me to eat the rice. I wish I had ordered something else, but it was really difficult to see the menu because it was so dark.

Jennifer T, Guest Relations Manager at Island Time Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2017

Oh no! I am so sorry that you didn't get what you like! yes, you should have sent it back! We would have gladly replaced the rice and bean combo for just rice! Thank you for bringing up the issue of darkness. I will look into some solutions to help our guests see better in the evening. Thank you so much for your feedback and I look forward to having you back as a guest.