“Very good food & service!”

Island Time Bar and Grill
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Island Time Bar & Grill offers an open lush tropical setting, tranquil gulf breezes and a resort casual menu. Come join us for live entertainment, drink and food specials along with beautiful sunset views.
Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in here after a long day in the beach before going up to Anna Maria island, seating outside was so nice, we had a very nice server and the other employees were super friendly...food was GREAT!! Husband had a yummy steak, I had broiled seafood. All of it was very tasty!

There are newer reviews for Island Time Bar and Grill

Reviewed May 3, 2014

Bartenders are horrible! Slow and drunk. You better go when it's slow or it will take 10 minutes to get a refill.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

My wife and I went in tonight and had an amazing meal and great service from our server Sarah. She was very friendly and very helpful in answering all of our questions. The atmosphere is beautiful, food was amazing, service was outstanding, and the music was great. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed April 27, 2014

I have been here a few times in the 2.5 years I have lived in Cortez. Every time I sat at the bar waiting on a table and the service was very slow. The food is decent and I once got my dinner to go. My biggest complaint is the music. The music is generally good -- but it's so loud it's impossible to have a conversation anywhere in the vicinity of this place. You can hear the music 1/2 mile down the street, even over the sound of the wind & ocean! They need to tone it down a bit and up the service. It's a great spot right with a partial view of the water, just across the street.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Fabulous mojitos! Unbelievable appetizers! Wish it was on the beach!!! but live music and lots of breeze and shade make up for it! The best bar on the island! Upstairs is the upscale restaurant for less casual dining, the food is equally as good. The service impeccable! A+ Great for family and friends and couples