“Can't wait to go back!”

Island Time Bar and Grill
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Island Time Bar & Grill offers an open lush tropical setting, tranquil gulf breezes and a resort casual menu. Come join us for live entertainment, drink and food specials along with beautiful sunset views.
Bradenton Beach, Florida
“Can't wait to go back!”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Fabulous mojitos! Unbelievable appetizers! Wish it was on the beach!!! but live music and lots of breeze and shade make up for it! The best bar on the island! Upstairs is the upscale restaurant for less casual dining, the food is equally as good. The service impeccable! A+ Great for family and friends and couples

• Visited October 2013

Bath, New York
“Great food and Great Staff!!”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Loved the food and friendly staff! Be sure to try the Jalapeno Margaritas and tell the Bartenders Eric and Delanie that you heard about them on Trip Advisor!!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Tanya F
Kansas City, Missouri
“Great drinks, okay food & vaca party atmosphere!”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Second time visiting this bar and grill and both fairly good experiences. The 7 layer dip was not what I expected but was really tasty! It had black beans, refried beans, guac, cheese, chicken and roasted red peppers! Again, not what I expected but yummy! The drink specials are great!!! Our server was good but I think she forgot to put our order in because large parties all around is that came in after us got their food way before us. Once we did get our entrees my "grilled&blackened" grouper was not blackened like I ordered and I'm pretty sure it wasn't grilled because it had no grill marks. My grouper tastes good but was barely warm and had been sitting because the bun was so soggy I couldn't eat it! Another major draw back is that the music was too loud to "visit" so everyone ends up yelling (even the server said "I can't hear a word you said")! There were some super wasted spring break girls and the bartender cut them off and kicked them out--which was appreciated! Really good fun vaca spot and a good overall experience but not superb!

• Visited April 2014
Chicago
“Atmosphere and daily specials made it worth a couple of visits.”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

We were traveling with two small boys (3 and 5) on this vacation. The food and service were good but what kept us coming back was the price on the daily specials and the live music in the evenings. My boys will happily sit still and watch live music for hours which allows my husband and I a chance to carry on a conversation, eat slowly and enjoy the atmosphere. they also have large screen tv's which was good for some of the people who were there to watch specific sporting events that were on. The kids menu was pretty extensive as was the regular menu. Servers were always happy and polite.

• Visited April 2014
“Typical busy bar”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Bar is across the street from the beach. Can get crowded and loud, but that can be a good thing. Beer is cold and the bar food is pretty good. Had a live singer the night that I was there. Multiple big screen TVs for sports.

Visited April 2014