BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort
Bird's Nest Apts(Bradenton Beach)
$250
$259
$106
$91
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

$235
Sandpiper Inn(Longboat Key)(Great Value!)
$175
Zota Beach Resort(Longboat Key)
$199
$175
Preferred Hotels
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsbridge walkmurphy bedparking attendantgreat locationqueen palmacross the streetpost officebreakfast roomparking lot attendantswithin walking distancepalm buildingscreened in porchlive musiccomplimentary breakfastbars and restaurantslarge showerbeach chairs
Reviewed October 15, 2010

This hotel is right across the street from the beach. Front desk staff extremely helpful. Anthing you need, they can take care of it for you. Hotel staff will provide beach towels, chairs, umbrellas, and beach toys at no charge.
Pool is small and right in the parking lot, but clean and plenty of chairs. There are several bars down the street and if your room is on this street, it can be noisy at closing time. A motorcycle woke us up one night.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JJRIllinois
Reviewed October 8, 2010

We live in St. Pete and spent two days in Anna Maria for my husband's birthday, staying one night at BridgeWalk. The location is great, right across the street from the beach and right on the strip for cute shops and just down from the pier. They let us check in early, which was helpful and the room was nice with a huge bathroom. We were in the Queen Palm Building. The only thing I didn't care for in the actual room itself was that the advertised "balcony" was a screened-in porch that had a view of the parking lot and was right next to the steps everyone was going up and down to their rooms and back, so no privacy at all out there. But the room was nice, kitchen fully stocked and as mentioned, enormous bathroom.

BUT the bathroom had a major downfall which would make me want to stay in a different building. The showers/toilets/pipes in that building are ridiculously loud. I mean CRAZY loud. We first heard it in the evening and thought it was a low-flying plane. When it didn't go away we actually went outside to see what it was and that was when we realized it was coming from inside the room, and discovered it was the shower. I am a very sound sleeper, but I jumped up startled at 6:30am to my neighbor's shower starting. They are THAT loud.

However, there are more pros than cons. The restaurant is AWESOME. The food was soooo good - we ate all our meals there. It helped that we had the Buy 1/Get 1 appetizer deal for being a FL resident, which we put toward lunch. The coconut shrimp are killer. Went back for dinner, sat outside overlooking the Gulf, lingered and loved it all. The continental breakfast has a huge variety is very, very good. PLUS, when I checked in, I mentioned it was my husband's birthday and she gave us a gift card for the restaurant, which we applied toward our dinner.

As for Anna Maria itself, I abosolutely adore this place. We got there very early on Saturday morning and I went for an early morning run on the beach and the whole beach is beautiful. We traveled around to different beaches out of curiosity and I like the Holmes beach area the best. I've been here once before and at the Sandbar, which was good but I thought a bit overpriced. But the ambiance is great. We loved the shops on Bridge Street and spent too much money (lol) and went kayaking along the inlet on the other side of the island and saw dolphins and a manatee. Truly it was a wonderful little getaway that I will always treasure.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank wanderlustFL
Reviewed September 2, 2010

We have been coming to Anna Maria Island for 10 years. Last November we stayed at the BridgeWalk. It was absolutely the best accommodations that we have seen on the Island. Our favorite vacation is going to Anna Maria Island and the surrounding beaches. The BridgeWalk made it even better! Our room (townhouse) was clean, cool, and big! It was 3 adults and one toddler. Each room had a king size bed and bathroom. The “master” bedroom had a full tub and shower and a deck (2nd Floor) with chairs and a table. The other bedroom had a whirlpool tub in the room with a large shower in the bathroom. This room had a full lanai on the street side with a table and chairs and lounge chairs. Great place for children to play but be away from bugs etc. Both rooms also had TV’s.
The first floor was an open plan with a decent full kitchen. There was comfy furniture as well as a table and chairs for eating in and an island with stools with backs. There was a desk to plug your computer in to the Ethernet (free) and lots of electrical outlets for the various devices we all travel with.
The beach is just across the street. Even if traffic is a little heavy it is easy to cross the street because most motorists stop for pedestrians to cross. Very friendly people! The BridgeWalk also provides towels, chairs, umbrellas, and toys. We used a local rental place to rent a lifejacket, wagon, and a tent for the beach. They were able to deliver the items to our room before we got there and then pick them up after we left. The BridgeWalk has been so easy to work with!
There are so many restaurants and shops with-in walking distance we rarely used our rental car. We are headed back this November and I can’t wait to get there!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank beeboosmommy
Reviewed July 28, 2010

This is our little piece of the Caribbean in Florida for us. We are very busy people, but when we want to get away we go to the BridgeWalk. Barbara at the front desk is very hospitable as is the rest of the staff. You are 50 yards from the water and in walking distance of several restaurant and bars. Very relaxing and the island is empty during off season. Take it from a Central Florida resident that this is a great spot to relax and decompress!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 6, 2010

For several years, my husband and young children, along with my parents, have gone to Sandestin for a beach getaway. With the oil spill this year, we were concerned about making plans to go there again. So we began looking further south in Florida for comparable beaches. A friend recommended Anna Maria Island, so I began searching TripAdvisor for hotels in the area that came highly recommended. Bridgewalk fit the criteria, and we're so happy others had taken the time to review it on here. The accommodations were beautiful, the location couldn't be better, the Island is gorgeous, and the service was spectacular. We all thoroughly enjoyed our stay and even ended up extending it. We felt immediately relaxed and at home and left feeling as if we'd been away for a lot longer than 5 days. We'll definitely go back in the future!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family