We stayed at the BridgeWalk for a couple of days and we really liked the place. Our room 501 was very spacious, two floors, the bedrooms with the on-suites on the upper floor, the kitchen/diner/sitting room on the first floor. There were two great verandas with sun beds, chairs and tables where we spent quite some time despite the cool weather, and we had even chairs and tables by the entrance. I liked the jacuzzi in one of the bedrooms and used it every day.
Even we, like other contributors, were a bit annoyed by the music from the restaurant, but actually only one evening when the volume was turned up far too much. The other evenings we were not bothered. It is not the music, it is when they seem to blow the speakers that one gets upset.
The hotel is located perfectly well in between the gorgeous beach and the romantic pier.
The staff was very friendly and we enjoyed our stay. I would gladly return, even for a longer stay than our five days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BridgeWalk in Bradenton Beach, FL is a great location with Key West style accommodations. We invite you to escape and learn to live on island time. A majority of the rooms at Bridgewalk are over 800 square feet not including the very large screened verandah. All of the rooms have tile floors and granite counter tops and nearly all the rooms at Bridgewalk have Jacuzzi tubs. Property amenities include a heated outdoor pool, complimentary beach towels, chairs and umbrellas, continental breakfast each morning, a restaurant/island bar and a spa on the property, as well as several retail stores. Don't worry about doing your dishes; you will receive daily maid service with a smile. We love our guests and treat them as a guest in our home. For those who are in need, Bridgewalk does offer handicap accessible rooms and Wi-Fi is available at the Bridgewalk property. We also provide a FREE Island Trolley that runs from early morning until late at night. Bridgewalk is located on Bridge Street in the historic district of Bradenton Beach, one of the three cities on Anna Maria Island. Spend your day exploring Anna Maria Island and immerse yourself in our eclectic city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bridgewalk, a Landmark Resort Hotel Bradenton Beach
- BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL