What a wonderful stay we had at BridgeWalk. We arrived late, but the gentleman who was on duty helped me retrieve my key, and even offered to carry our suitcases up "on the house"! He remembered us two days later as well. Everyone in the office was helpful and friendly. The resort itself is beautiful. Although we were not the only ones there, the rooms are placed so there are only four to a floor, which makes it seem very private. Each room has a small lanai, adding to the private feeling. The room itself was immaculate, well furnished, and felt like a small apartment! We had a queen and murphy bed which were both quite comfortable, a small sink with microwave, fridge, countertop, and cabinets stocked with plates, glasses, mugs, and silverware. The bathroom had a large shower in addition to lots of room on the counter. We could hear the fog horn and the birds in the morning. We did not use the restaurant or the kids activities. Lovely, lovely stay. I highly recommend this hotel and will be back in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BridgeWalk in Bradenton Beach, FL is a great location with Key West style accommodations. We invite you to escape and learn to live on island time. A majority of the rooms at Bridgewalk are over 800 square feet not including the very large screened verandah. All of the rooms have tile floors and granite counter tops and nearly all the rooms at Bridgewalk have Jacuzzi tubs. Property amenities include a heated outdoor pool, complimentary beach towels, chairs and umbrellas, continental breakfast each morning, a restaurant/island bar and a spa on the property, as well as several retail stores. Don't worry about doing your dishes; you will receive daily maid service with a smile. We love our guests and treat them as a guest in our home. For those who are in need, Bridgewalk does offer handicap accessible rooms and Wi-Fi is available at the Bridgewalk property. We also provide a FREE Island Trolley that runs from early morning until late at night. Bridgewalk is located on Bridge Street in the historic district of Bradenton Beach, one of the three cities on Anna Maria Island. Spend your day exploring Anna Maria Island and immerse yourself in our eclectic city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bridgewalk, a Landmark Resort Hotel Bradenton Beach
- BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL