We arrived after a long drive and just after the 5:00 pm closing time on a Friday night. Brittany was still in the lobby and happily opened the door and checked us into the resort. She was very helpful answering my questions and very informative.
The room was lovely. It had tile floor and two king size beds, a table for four and two club chairs. There was a small sink, microwave, cutting board and coffee maker. There were plates, glasses, coffee cups and bowls as well as silverware. Additionally, there were kitchen scissors, utensils, a wine/bottle opener. Located underneath the sink was a dish rack and dishwashing soap.
The lanai was wonderful. There were sliding pocket doors that led unto a screened porch with a round patio table with a couple of chairs as well as two lounge chairs.
The bathroom was nice and big. It had a walk in shower with door and a jacuzzi tub. Our kids LOVED the tub. It was one of the highlights of the trip for them.
It was already dark once we checked, but we walked across the street to the beach, anyway. Very convenient to the resort. The resort also had a heated swimming pool.
The next morning we enjoyed the continental breakfast. It was truly a continental breakfast: pastries, muffins, coffee, juice and fresh fruit.
We ventured across the street to the beach in the morning and found it was beautiful. Seashells everywhere! After we checked out, we drove down Bridge Street and found lots of cute little shops. On Gulf view, there is also a Circle K right next door to the resort if you need supplies and next to that is the One Stop Shell Shop!
Everyone in our family was pleased with the stay. The ages in our group ranged from 2 to 65 and there was something for everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BridgeWalk in Bradenton Beach, FL is a great location with Key West style accommodations. We invite you to escape and learn to live on island time. A majority of the rooms at Bridgewalk are over 800 square feet not including the very large screened verandah. All of the rooms have tile floors and granite counter tops and nearly all the rooms at Bridgewalk have Jacuzzi tubs. Property amenities include a heated outdoor pool, complimentary beach towels, chairs and umbrellas, continental breakfast each morning, a restaurant/island bar and a spa on the property, as well as several retail stores. Don't worry about doing your dishes; you will receive daily maid service with a smile. We love our guests and treat them as a guest in our home. For those who are in need, Bridgewalk does offer handicap accessible rooms and Wi-Fi is available at the Bridgewalk property. We also provide a FREE Island Trolley that runs from early morning until late at night. Bridgewalk is located on Bridge Street in the historic district of Bradenton Beach, one of the three cities on Anna Maria Island. Spend your day exploring Anna Maria Island and immerse yourself in our eclectic city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bridgewalk, a Landmark Resort Hotel Bradenton Beach
- BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL