This was the first location I started staying at on the Gulf coast and thought would be the only. I was under the impression there was no nightly rentals on the beach at an affordable price. The good thing about the Bridgewalk is it is clean updated units with all tile, a must for any place near the beach. The owner of the resort was a younger looking lady who was very nice and always friendly when my wife and daughter would come in. As well they have complimentary beach chairs and toys for your use, the bad about the place was having to cross Gulf of Mexico Drive to get to the beach. Pedestrians have the right of way but no less then two times a day would a car ignore the crosswalk and almost hit you if you didn't jump out of the way, not safe at all for kids or elderly. As well they have a loyalty program that I felt we got shortchanged on but was not going to dwell on it. What made me look for other resorts is they raised their prices this year and have since found better values on the beach just South on Longboat. If they were on the beach I may have stayed with them, but rising prices (even though property taxes have gone down) disappointed me with the added risk of crossing the street. It is a nice place and I wish them the best of luck.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BridgeWalk in Bradenton Beach, FL is a great location with Key West style accommodations. We invite you to escape and learn to live on island time. A majority of the rooms at Bridgewalk are over 800 square feet not including the very large screened verandah. All of the rooms have tile floors and granite counter tops and nearly all the rooms at Bridgewalk have Jacuzzi tubs. Property amenities include a heated outdoor pool, complimentary beach towels, chairs and umbrellas, a restaurant/island bar and a spa on the property, as well as several retail stores. Don't worry about doing your dishes; you will receive daily maid service with a smile. We love our guests and treat them as a guest in our home. For those who are in need, Bridgewalk does offer handicap accessible rooms and Wi-Fi is available at the Bridgewalk property. Ride a FREE Island Trolley that runs from early morning until late at night. Bridgewalk is located on Bridge Street in the historic district of Bradenton Beach, one of the three cities on Anna Maria Island. Spend your day exploring Anna Maria Island and immerse yourself in our eclectic city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bridgewalk, a Landmark Resort Hotel Bradenton Beach
- BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL