Our first time staying on Anna Maria Island in a conveniently located two bedroom apartment at the Bridge Walk. The apartment was very spacious, two large lanais, and very suitable for two couples....a separate entry for the second bedroom. The kitchen was reasonably well equipped and when a request was made for more dishes, promptly handled. The staff at the front desk were most helpful and friendly. Daily maid service was provided and it was excellent. As well, umbrellas, beach chairs supplied. While the breakfast was minimal, it served very well in supplementing our cooking facilities....we enjoyed the yogurt and fresh fruit. The mattresses(sag in middle) and TVs could be upgraded and the bathrooms while not well set up, were very clean and well stocked. Altogether a great location and a pleasant visit. While the radio station could be heard clearly, we felt it added to the charm of the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BridgeWalk in Bradenton Beach, FL is a great location with Key West style accommodations. We invite you to escape and learn to live on island time. A majority of the rooms at Bridgewalk are over 800 square feet not including the very large screened verandah. All of the rooms have tile floors and granite counter tops and nearly all the rooms at Bridgewalk have Jacuzzi tubs. Property amenities include a heated outdoor pool, complimentary beach towels, chairs and umbrellas, continental breakfast each morning, a restaurant/island bar and a spa on the property, as well as several retail stores. Don't worry about doing your dishes; you will receive daily maid service with a smile. We love our guests and treat them as a guest in our home. For those who are in need, Bridgewalk does offer handicap accessible rooms and Wi-Fi is available at the Bridgewalk property. We also provide a FREE Island Trolley that runs from early morning until late at night. Bridgewalk is located on Bridge Street in the historic district of Bradenton Beach, one of the three cities on Anna Maria Island. Spend your day exploring Anna Maria Island and immerse yourself in our eclectic city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bridgewalk, a Landmark Resort Hotel Bradenton Beach
- BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL