We were impressed as soon as we checked in. Staff was friendly and courteous. Our room was VERY clean and VERY large. There is a spa tub, which was big enough to fit my fiancé (6’3”) and myself (5’2”); it was wonderful. The room also comes with a stand up shower big enough for two or more! The room is equipped with a small fridge, microwave, sink, matching dishes, and a coffee maker. They also have rooms with full kitchens.
The screened balcony was amazing; it over looked Bridge street. There was a radio station across the street and we got to listen to their music. There is also an empty lot next to the radio station which, to our surprise, quickly filled up with vendors on Saturday and Sunday selling their arts and crafts, jewelry, paintings, and more.
There are some great restaurants in the area and even a few in walking distances from the resort. The beach is literally across the street. We were able to easily enjoy the sunsets, which were amazing. We will stay here again we are looking at our calendars now trying to figure out when we can come back. We absolutely loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BridgeWalk in Bradenton Beach, FL is a great location with Key West style accommodations. We invite you to escape and learn to live on island time. A majority of the rooms at Bridgewalk are over 800 square feet not including the very large screened verandah. All of the rooms have tile floors and granite counter tops and nearly all the rooms at Bridgewalk have Jacuzzi tubs. Property amenities include a heated outdoor pool, complimentary beach towels, chairs and umbrellas, continental breakfast each morning, a restaurant/island bar and a spa on the property, as well as several retail stores. Don't worry about doing your dishes; you will receive daily maid service with a smile. We love our guests and treat them as a guest in our home. For those who are in need, Bridgewalk does offer handicap accessible rooms and Wi-Fi is available at the Bridgewalk property. We also provide a FREE Island Trolley that runs from early morning until late at night. Bridgewalk is located on Bridge Street in the historic district of Bradenton Beach, one of the three cities on Anna Maria Island. Spend your day exploring Anna Maria Island and immerse yourself in our eclectic city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bridgewalk, a Landmark Resort Hotel Bradenton Beach
- BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL